Move-In at The LoftsNot sure what to bring on move-in day or where to have mail sent once you live at The Lofts? Have a look at these frequently asked questions.
What should I bring?
Although apartments at The Lofts come fully furnished, you’ll still need to bring the essentials with you on move-in day. The following is a list of suggested items.
- Kitchen: pots, pans, silverware, dinnerware, drinkware, coffee maker, blender, toaster
- Bathroom: tension shower rod, shower liner and curtain, plunger
- Bedroom: tension curtain rod, curtains, bedding (Full XL or Queen), hangers
- Common Area: tension curtain rod, curtains
What should I NOT bring?
- freezers or outside grills
Is there anything that’s forbidden at The Lofts?
- hot plates
- halogen lamps
- incense space
- cooking grills
- lighter fluid
- anything with an open heating element or flame
Where should my mail be sent once I live at The Lofts?
Your mailing address is 5000 Station St., the number of your apartment, Morgantown, WV 26508.
5000 Station St., Apt 1002
Morgantown, WV 26508
Attention Parents: If you’re sending money, we highly suggest sending it certified mail, so it can be tracked. Any USPS, FedEx, or UPS mail will come straight to the clubhouse, and office staff distribute the mail into residents’ mailboxes.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us or check out our FAQ page.